Tuesday 26 November 2013

Iced Tea Analogy (((DISCLAIMER)))

lemme spark off this post with a tweet I found truly tickling:

23 Nov
NOW this is what I call a pickup line: “Know this: I am addicted to you. I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forget its flavour.”

and it clearly revealed that the teeth marks you left on my skin still felt itchy bitsy spider. (if you know what I mean, here, but well, just nevermind, the bollocks.) couple months ago, I had this heart to heart convo with one of my bests @pemiapeak this lovely chatterbox told me something quite surprising yet despising. OH WELL. but even so, now, by all odds, I have to thank her for her heartwarming analogy. for helping me go stand thru the hardest part of living on my own life. about de-attaching from something I used to be addicted to. from something I've been tempting to taste. about something that I can hardly resist to forget. 

it's the iced tea analogy.


"without question and beyond doubt, we have to know exactly when is the right time to lessen or EVEN stop consuming sugary iced tea. it can cause serious illnesses like diabetes, cavities, or even SEVERE ACUTE ROMANCE SYNDROME. in hence, inhale the negativity, but exhale the positivity. try to manage your emotion and reduce any strong feeling you have. for your own sake........"

and I was like,

  

 *beep sound*


*PLAAAAAAKKK*

 




No comments:

Post a Comment