Tuesday 3 May 2011

How Hard It is to Start Over a Mission on Completing My Journal Thesis..

It’s been two weeks since I stopped werkin on my journal thesis. Oh, come on, I hafta think lotta stuffs for final projects, final presentations, and final papers (note: exclude final destination, haha). Those final thingies really tortured me. Why do I say so? Within a week, I hafta complete dozens of papers, presentations, and projects. Subsequently, this pretty surprising thing emerges from the deepest part of my conscience…
 
(VOICEOVER)
Sorry, your Automatic Thinking Machine is now out of order.
Please insert some aspirin or contact your Immune System.

After hang around with the so-called Agony of the End of Semester, I got a terrible fever for I had to take rest for couple of days. Had to stop this before it got worseeeee, makin’ me look’d like a horse, sneezing all the time.. ;(
Unfortunately, the tormenting stage wouldn’t stop here. There was another indispensable task waiting! Continuing my thesis journal! Ohh Gee! It feels really life-threatening and stressful deep down inside my veins! I should’ve finished the process before May 27, whereas in fact, I haven’t done anything with my discussion stage. Oh.. it’s suffocating me and it seems to me that I’m really standing closer to the EDGE!
Well, these are some frigging things that always distract me when I’m about to try to werk on my journal thesis:

1. Goggle Boxx Temptation 

  2. Chatter Boxx Excitement

3. Game Boxx Attraction


4. Boxx Office Movies Bribery


5. CriBoxx's Charm


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.. Wanna run away with you, dear lovely darling!
Thu, April 28, 2011
3x4 SquareRoom under my SquarePants
The Headquarter of Bolt from the Blue
Bring Ur Own Cloacks-and-Daggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment