Wednesday 9 October 2013

Short Mezzanine Sparks

I remember the day after I woke up & I was heartbroken that he was gone. I just felt, "Ok, so I have to wake up and have another BRIGHT day"

It might be the worst thing has happened in my life, but I should remember some people out there have the worse thing happen in their life.

Then I was thinking, our love was way too meek to seek.

Well, it's just better for us not to be together anymore. You seemed a lot more happier than before. I've drawn away, yet I have to get myself back. Back to the real world. I have my own and so do you. 

The worst lie ever comes out is, "It could be so sweet when someone I (used to) love is happy with someone else."


courtesy of @minddeer - your heart isn't mine but I'm fine :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment