Saturday 2 June 2012

strokes of the deepest heart,

mates, you know what, even sometimes life isn't easy, i do believe that no other thing can compare the complicated-ness of that funky little thing called LOVE. yea, couple days ago, i had a serious argue with my lovely mum about my "secret" relationship. she asked me to cut that secret happiness off. i said no. she insisted, so did i. thus, as a result of that intriguing contemplation, we havent spoken since then. it does hurt my heart. SERIOUSLY. TREMENDOUSLY. HONESTLY. BRUTALLY. i'm totally messed my life up. i just hate it.

that's about my romantic static fffffkin state (sorry, i've just sworn, yea, ikr) YOLO! i came to this blinding glorious city in the aim to pursue my own happiness. but what i got now is just some craps and subliminal acceptance. well, at first i was so very extremely bummed. i felt an immense disappointment rushed into my veins. but well, yea, life must go on, as well as the show i performed in. still hafta thanked God, for He always has a well-prepared destiny for His followers. i know it. i believe that there's no such thing called COINCIDENCE. something good awaits me out there. thanks Lord. simply slap me if i'm goin the wrong way.

anyway, i might sound too overrated. but well, this is my own life, so... back off you, boner!

No comments:

Post a Comment