Thursday 22 May 2014

Friends with Benefits: INDEED!

wait.

don't think that much.

these BENEFITS mean a lot to me.

F R I E N D S.

my BEST-I-EVER-HAD-AND-STILL-HAVE-FOREVER-AND-EVER friends.

my guiding lights.

the shoulders to cry on.

the comfy coach to lean on.

the allies to count on.

buddies I know well and regard with affection and trust .

buddies with whom I am acquainted.

buddies before flowers.

narrow edge.

unpaved isles.

not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent.

straight forward.

frankly speaking.

tensions.

without pretensions.

worthy of being depended on.

worthy of belief.

worthy of reliance or trust.

advantageous.

contagious.

conspicuous.

obvious.


clockwise:
grey sweatshirt, glasses: HENDIMEN. he always got me tongue-tied.
blue stripes tees, glasses: CERRYMAN.  ajeng's.
flowery scarf, glasses: AJENG. cerry's.
ME MOI!
hijab, glasses: DIAN. because LAKON ki BAHAGIANE KERI~
white jumper, glasses: PEMIA PEAK.




we took these photos at exactly the same place. "Wedangan Gollig" is officially our headquarter. we usually arrive around 7 pm, book a table, order some menus, and having sweet-heart-to-heart-crappy convo up until 12 am. the owner will only wait for us to get our ass off until then she can close her so-called trads cafe :D











No comments:

Post a Comment