Friday 11 April 2014

Traveling 101: Trippy Trip to University of Indonesia

le maiden voyage of happ(y)ness in between. :)


courtesy of
pa' okky 
Super Sunny Sunday
March 30th, 2014 
Serpong Peacefully Earth (BSD-red, ini maksa banget, hahaha) - Universitas Studiorum Indonesiensis
Southern Tangerang Terror (what the hey ho?), Banten - Depok, West Java

tareexx jankreex~


how happy is the blameless vestal lot... *Alexander Pope~


mumma and dadda! #oopsie #peaceout :P


sweet braces ;)



"I'm counting to three," said the camera. "THREE! That wasn't me, I swear to God." *tripod crossed* LOL.




the girl in skyblue shirt, wait, is that Mau-Dy Ayun, Nda? MEHEHE *YOU WISH* 


levitation, first trial. 


levitation, second trial.


levitation, third trial.



silly lil thing that we are~~~


you gotta be kidding meeehhh~


all credits belong to pa' victor!
:D

audrey :)


@Antoniatztztz :)


mba Try :)


michelle :)



pa' victor :)



eron :)


pa' kris :)


pa' bayu :)


audrey, me, and antonia :)


me moi being narcissistic #1 8')


me moi being narcissistic #2 8')


kapan kita kemana? :)))))))))


"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted and each wish resign'd." -- The Poem "Eloisa to Abelard" by Alexander Pope.
The quote I picked was actually about a story of tragic love affair, where forgetfulness became the heroine's only comfort. I don't take it way too serious. Those lines were my favorite ones ever since I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. We're forgetting by we forgot. At least it could lessen our burdens. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment