Sunday 12 May 2013

3 x 4 square room up above the world so high :))

I do miss my college life back then in my so called Little Solstice City-Salatiga. I really caught in a symmetry of the happiest moment in my up-to-now life. Today, I met my friend's friend and my friend's little sissy; we talked about how life goes on now and then and before. It somehow triggers my brain to recall account of the series of events making up my personal life. Especially this special place. A comfy shelter for me to laid back. A place where I used to make up a full-of-flowery-words papers. A cubicle where I used to formulate my journal thesis. Here are some pictures remind me of pocahontas, nooo, I mean, of my 3x4 square room up above the world so high (my boarding house--red) LOL. :D

MAIN ENTRANCE


open up your heart and let the sunshine in...


welcoming the sophomore!


window sill #1


window sill #2


ohh MY RAYDEEYOO!


 balancing vertically and horisontally..


posters of #ArcticMonkeys, #ClubEighties, and my own sketch of #RamonYTungka..


comfort shelter..





sleeping partners
from left to right: zulaeka, you-know-who-is-he, teddy, sapi'i.


komeng <3 font="">


#sevendaysinsunnyJUNE


content of table :P


 sticky wall?? HAHA


DIY timetable. semester 8.


corner of my bed,


BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOREVER LIKE EVER!


#TheUpstairs right behind my door


that's a little tour of my crib (awyea! LOL)
see you around frengs!
not quite friend not quite stranger


No comments:

Post a Comment