Tuesday 19 March 2013

Undeniably Longing for This Togetherness :))

I can't remember when exactly I joined Access English Department Magz. Pity me! Tapi yeee, walopun syusye nginget kapan tepatnya bergabung dengan skuad pena dan papan ketik ini, semua kenangan yang pernah gw lewatin bareng mereka. The ups and downs. The long and winding road. A place to share the happiness-sadness-bitterness of college life. A place to indulge the madness of college tasks. A perfect getaway. The coziest rectangular room in F building. THEY'RE NOT no, NEVER GONNA FADE OUT! Oh, for god's sake! How I'm longing for this togethernessssssssssss...........

*The Covers


*After meeting. Finished late. Don't believe the dates in the photos, anyway.



*Jroj, share the lunacy, puhlease! hahaha


*ASYIKDAHH :D Leony and Alfandy if i'm not mistaken? :P


*Mina Padi? Minahasa? LOL.


*That 'headache' styleee xDD


*Maximizing the background setting for Cover #19


*Before photo shoot



*ACCESS CREWS


all of a sudden, the memory of me and one of my best, @widayaniutami strikes back. in mid 2007, when we WERE freshmen, *HAHAHA, I still remember how did it feel, tho* we were so curious about the room 512. we saw many cool guys went in and out :P we decided to take a sneak peek into that 'sacred room' WHALLA! they were having a meeting, apparently, i thought to myself. wida and I crouched behind the door and quietly whispered, "one day, we don't know when, we'll be ONE OF THEM!" thank goodness we definitely made it. MADE IT. It was a bolt from the blue to us. :))

Thank you so mucho macho, Access English Department's Magazine UKSW, for every lesson I learned. 



Love,

Nissa '07130





*Fyi, this photo has been a controversy regarding the improper pose I showed. It was quite a matter since we'd use this as our identity as 'PRESS'. LOL. xD





No comments:

Post a Comment